Subject: npds Digest V1 #12

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:24:35 +0100 (CET)

<x-charset x-mac-text>------------------------------------
npds Digest	Fri, 17 Nov 2000	Volume: 01  Issue: 012

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Thanks for the testing

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 16:04:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Victor Rehorst <nospam_chuma_at_chuma_dot_org>
Subject: [NPDS] Thanks for the testing

Thanks everyone who registered their Newtons on my tracker.  You can go
back to using the usual tracker now if you like.  Paul Guyot and I are
happily hacking away at my Java Tracker: some bugs have been squished,
it's now multithreaded, adn right now I'm working on making it more
user-friendly for people to run, and get a final (ha!) bug worked out.

(Matt - Paul mentioned that you weren't on this list, so I'm CCing you.. 
Once I'm done with this version of the Java tracker, I'll send you a copy
so you can run it on your box.  It'll be much better from the one you
tested before, I promise) 

-------Victor Rehorst - [email-masked] | [email-masked]
-Secretary, College of Arts and CPES Student Councils, University of Guelph-
-------------- Homepage and Newton Stuff: http://www.chuma.org -------------

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V1 #12
*************************

</x-charset>