Subject: npds Digest V2 #14

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:10:59 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Sat, 10 Mar 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 014

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Matt's tracker is down again

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:17:43 +0100
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] Matt's tracker is down again

Hi Matt & folks,

Matt's tracker (http://130.126.50.66/tracker.cgi) is down again. It 
no longer answers on port 2110. I suggest that you use Victor's 
tracker until Matt's tracker is restarted. To register on Victor's 
tracker (BTW, Victor, will we have the 0.1.21 version?), set the 
following tracker settings:
Server: eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca
Newton Port: 2110
Path:
HTTP Port: 2110

My screen (http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/html/screen) is showing the 
proper settings. Don't worry about changing the settings, the Newton 
will remember the old settings and you'll be able to switch using the 
diamond popup.

FYI, the proper settings for Matt's tracker are:
Server: 130.126.50.66
Newton Port: 2110
Path: tracker.cgi
HTTP Port: 80

To (un)register your Newton press the UP (=[]=) button in the tracker 
client. (the Newton is automatically registered when you start the 
server and unregistered when you stop it).

Paul
-- 
http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080
                       Does ATA Support 0.1a2 work with your ATA card(s)?
                                      http://www.kallisys.com/newton/ata/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #14
*************************