Subject: npds Digest V2 #55

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:10:50 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Sun, 26 Aug 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 055

In This Issue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [NPDS] nHTTPd 2.039 BugTrap Reports
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 21:53:20 -0600
From: "Grant [Voxel Mapping] Hutchinson" <nospam_grant_at_splorp_dot_com>

I've been able to consistently reproduce a problem in nHTTPd 2.039 and it 
goes like this... 

With nHTTPd open and front most, I launch another program such as 
NotePad. nHTTP still appears in front of NotePad. I then select nHTTPd 
from either the Dashboard menu or directly in the Extras drawer, nHTTPd 
is now minimized. I try to maximize nHTTPd again using either the 
mini-button in Avi's (after closing NotePad) or by selecting it from the 
Dashboard menu or the Extras drawer. At this point BugTrap kicks in.

The first three reports linked below were generated by hitting the nHTTPd 
mini-button in Avi's, and the second three reports were generated by 
selecting nHTTPd from the Extras drawer:

     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$44.nsd
     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$45.nsd
     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$46.nsd

     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$63.nsd
     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$64.nsd
     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$65.nsd

BugTrap also spat out one more report regarding something that happened 
to NPDS Watcher. I'm not sure how this error occurred, but you can take 
look at it anyway.

     http://newton.splorp.com/html/-72365934$53.nsd

g.

......................................................................

Grant Hutchinson                       Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996.    http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings.    http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain.    http://www.splorp.com/newton/

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 15:17:56 -0700
Subject: [NPDS] Re: Referencing External Style Sheet
From: "Josh mac.com" <nospam_senorwences_at_mac_dot_com>

on 8/25/01 2:21 PM, Grant [Voxel Mapping] Hutchinson at [email-masked]
wrote:

> Hi Josh.
> 
> An external .css file doesn't have to be on another box or another
> server. The style sheet would exist in the same NotePad folder along side
> the other notes and the main index.html file that NPDS uses. Therefore,
> it would be self-contained on your Newton, but not self-contained within
> the NPDS editing environment anymore.
> 
> g.
> 
Much clearer.  Thanks Grant.

Josh

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #55
*************************