Subject: npds Digest V2 #34

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:11:23 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Tue, 12 Jun 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 034

In This Issue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [NPDS] Downloading nHTTPd Pre2.035
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:45:17 -0600
From: Grant Hutchinson <nospam_grant_at_splorp_dot_com>

Hi Paul.

It seems that everytime I attempt to download the Pre2.035 version of 
nHTTPd from your Newton, first I get a connection failure midway through 
the download and then when I try it again, the whole NPDS server appears 
to be dead. This is the link that I am using:

http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/bin/nHTTPd-Pre2.035.pkg.zip

I did successfully download the 1.1 version of the GIFServer.

Is this just an NPDS hiccup that happens when serving the binaries?

g.

......................................................................

Grant Hutchinson                       Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996.    http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings.    http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain.    http://www.splorp.com/newton/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #34
*************************