Subject: npds Digest V2 #25

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 03:11:11 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Thu, 03 May 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 025

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Notepad Server 2.042 Now Available

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 12:38:32 -0500
From: Matt Vaughn <nospam_matt.vaughn_at_mindspring_dot_com>
Subject: [NPDS] Notepad Server 2.042 Now Available

Hey Newtists,

A new version of Notepad Server (2.042) is available at 
http://130.126.50.66/npds/current/

Here's what Paul has to say about it:

This new version of NoteServ fixes the search bug. It also updates
the version number (which was 2.03 in the 2.041 package). Upgrading
to 2.042 may mean losing one's NoteServ settings. Personally, I had
to restart the Newton as I got an exception because the prefs were
deleted by the check version method (in the nHTTPd module)

Have fun!

Matt Vaughn

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #25
*************************