Subject: npds Digest V2 #31

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 03:11:48 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Mon, 28 May 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 031

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] [ANN] nHTTPd Pre2.035

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 09:45:10 +0200
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] [ANN] nHTTPd Pre2.035

Hi Folks,

I've been using successfully the nHTTPd Pre2.035 package for 12 hours 
or so. It fixes two bugs in the TCP Server which made the Newton to 
no longer serve pages. However, it doesn't fix another bug leading to 
a dialog saying Internet Error -16022. If you have such an error, 
please note what's in the alert exactly (if it's Listen CB or 
something else) and report that to me. Also, tell me if it happened 
just after a screen shot sound or not. In any case, you'll have to 
restart the server just after such an alert.

OK, I don't think this version is worth being posted on Matt's NPDS 
update page. It's just a 5 mins fix of the TCP Server I have made 
because I was tired of the server going down all the time (hence it's 
Pre2.035, not 2.035). You can get it from my Newton, though at 
http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/bin/nHTTPd-Pre2.035.pkg.zip.

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #31
*************************