Subject: npds Digest V2 #102

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:11:59 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Mon, 26 Nov 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 102

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Misato tracker will be down later

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:32:31 -0500 (EST)
From: Victor Rehorst <nospam_chuma_at_chuma_dot_org>
Subject: [NPDS] Misato tracker will be down later

Just thought that I'd let you know that misato.chuma.org will be going
down shortly before 4:00pm EST for electrical maintenance (long story, but
after today, our stove will be reconnected).  It looks like the shakti
tracker is back up, so I suggest you use that in the interim.  Hopefully,
misato won't be down longer than three hours.

------Victor Rehorst -- [email-masked] | [email-masked]
------Chairperson. College of Arts Student Union, University of Guelph------
---- Webmaster, United Network of Newton Archives:  http://www.unna.org ----
-------------- Homepage and Newton Stuff: http://www.chuma.org -------------

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #102
**************************