Subject: npds Digest V2 #37

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 03:11:18 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Fri, 15 Jun 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 037

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Re: Downloading nHTTPd Pre2.035

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 06:30:11 +0200
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] Re: Downloading nHTTPd Pre2.035

>I got another connection error after clicking on the download link and
>then was not able to load any other page off the server, including a
>screenshot.

Oh, I see. I guess it's because of the NPDS bug which has a bad 
tendency to happen with binary serving.

BTW, Paul Filmer said that he was able to get both Newton packages 
and a screen shot without any problem.

>I knew that, and had my fingers crossed. Everything else on your server
>works fine... it's just that one link. I wanted to get a copy of Pre2.035
>anyway. Could you send me a copy via email?

Sure.

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #37
*************************