Subject: npds Digest V2 #106

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 03:11:03 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Sat, 01 Dec 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 106

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Re: [NTLK] NDPS NoteServ 2.045 problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 06:59:14 +0100
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] Re: [NTLK] NDPS NoteServ 2.045 problem?

>I never really noticed it before either, but I wouldn't be surprised if
>it's been around in the last few revisions.

Fine, I'll fix this bug with the admin post bug some day (probably 
when I'll be able to sleep less than 5 hours and be fresh enough to 
code). It seems to be a pretty simple bug.

>  >I tried posting to the NPDS list but it went to the moderator
>>and I don't think it's been approved yet.
>
>You need to join the list before you can officially post to it.
>Instructions are as follows.

Indeed, Jeremy. I got two messages from Listar about your not being 
on the NPDS list and trying to post. I didn't have the time to handle 
them yet, as in such a case, I need to double check that you're not 
on the list with another e-mail address and contact you to solve the 
problem (and post the messages nevertheless if it's a double e-mail 
address conflict).

NewtonTalk has the same restriction (you need to be on the list to 
post messages), and I hate so much spam that goes to open mailing 
lists that I'm not sure I'm about to configure it differently.

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #106
**************************