Subject: npds Digest V2 #77

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:11:37 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Mon, 01 Oct 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 077

In This Issue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [NPDS] Re: Specifying sort order in NoteServ?
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 20:49:12 -0600
From: "Grant [Chaotic Calm] Hutchinson" <nospam_grant_at_splorp_dot_com>

In a previous message, Dale Steele typed vigorously:

>Thanks for the help. The link you gave me took me to a large page of 
>general links and I couldn't locate yours. Maybe an attachment would 
>do the trick.

Josh, methinks you slipped on your keyboard and accidentally typed 
slashes instead of dots in your IP address. :)

Dale, you got sent to 24.com instead of Josh's server because your 
browser read the first bit of the original link as "http://24/" which was 
translated to "http://24.com/". By the way, 24.com appears to be a 
domain-squatter's referral portal, hence all of the links.

Dale, try this url instead:

http://24.255.52.100:8080/html/NoteServ%20Configuration

If Josh's server is up and running, the information there will be very 
helpful.

g.

......................................................................

Grant Hutchinson                       Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996.    http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings.    http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain.    http://www.splorp.com/newton/

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:31:12 -0700
Subject: [NPDS] Re: Specifying sort order in NoteServ?
From: <nospam_senorwences_at_mac_dot_com>

> Josh:
> 
> Thanks for the help. The link you gave me took me to a large page of
> general links and I couldn't locate yours. Maybe an attachment would
> do the trick.
> 
> Thanks again,
> 
> Dale
> 

Yeah, I may have messed up the URL.

When I have my Newton back online I'll email you the text from the page.

Josh

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #77
*************************