Subject: npds Digest V2 #104

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 03:11:44 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Thu, 29 Nov 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 104

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] [ANN] Java Tracker Server 0.1.28

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:01:21 +0100
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] [ANN] Java Tracker Server 0.1.28

Hi all,

A new version of Victor's Java Tracker Server is available. Why? 
because I was tired of going to the admin console to set misato 
server to share everytime Victor shut down electricity. (why the hell 
did you buy a washing machine? :)

What's new?

* Fixed the bug of getting the shareEnabled prefs. Note: the old .ini 
file doesn't work anyway. I followed Victor's idea to use the class 
Boolean to read this value and therefore, if it's 'true' (and since 
Java 1.0.2, this is case insensitive) the server is set to share. If 
it's anything else (e.g. 1), it's set to not share.

* The server no longer saves REGUP commands for SHAREd entries.

You'll find the new server here:

http://npds.free.fr/%20Tracker%20Server/NPDSTracker-0.1.28/

It's what shakti is running right now.

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #104
**************************