Subject: npds Digest V2 #62

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:11:13 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Wed, 05 Sep 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 062

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Bugs, they taste good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Filmer, Paul E." <nospam_pfilmer_at_nsf_dot_gov>
Subject: [NPDS] Bugs, they taste good.
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:39:07 -0400 

I'm crashing every hour or so, and the Watcher does its job on reboot, but
my Farallon cord's LED nearly always goes out right during the "Engaging the
Ethernet Driver" dialog. Is there a 'toggle' somewhere in this routine that
simply changes state instead of checking to see whether there is the right
condition for proceeding? I'm tired of the Stop->Start routine all day, and
barely surviving a single verification interval from the Trackers.

Other fun, to stop my moaning.
http://128.150.4.33/html/-88186101$428.nsd

And the bug w/ two faces:
http://128.150.4.33/html/-88186101$440.nsd
http://128.150.4.33/html/-88186101$441.nsd

Paul F.

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #62
*************************