Subject: npds Digest V2 #100

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 03:11:48 +0100 (CET)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Mon, 19 Nov 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 100

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Tracker prefs request

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:34:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Victor Rehorst <nospam_chuma_at_chuma_dot_org>
Subject: [NPDS] Tracker prefs request

It might be a nice idea to have the ability to associate a set of Tracker
client prefs to a worksite - so that when I'm behind a firewall, i don't
have to go and reconfigure the Tracker client every time.  Maybe I'm just
being picky.

------Victor Rehorst -- [email-masked] | [email-masked]
------Chairperson. College of Arts Student Union, University of Guelph------
---- Webmaster, United Network of Newton Archives:  http://www.unna.org ----
-------------- Homepage and Newton Stuff: http://www.chuma.org -------------

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #100
**************************