Subject: npds Digest V2 #48

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 03:10:48 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Wed, 15 Aug 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 048

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] [ANN] nHTTPd 2.038

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:56:06 +0200
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] [ANN] nHTTPd 2.038

Hi folks,

I've fixed the bugs I've introduced yesterday night trying to fix 
this rotate problem, so this time it's the real release of 2.038.
It's available as a package at:
http://npds.free.fr/Server/nHTTPd-2.038.pkg
And source is available as well:
http://npds.free.fr/Server/nHTTPd-2.038.sit

Changes are:

15/08/2001	2.038 [Paul Guyot]
- Fixed the ReorientToScreen method: the server is properly behaving 
on reorientation, and is not shown if it was minimized before 
reorientation.
Known limitation: when maximized, you see for a brief moment the stop 
button and the close box. I think it's not worth trying to fix it 
with more hacks in this code (if ever this is possible), we really 
need to change things and have the server able to serve pages even 
when the application is closed.
- Cleaned the viewQuitScript and the viewSetupFormScript.
- Removed some unused code here and there.
- Changed the status indicator messages. Now, possible values are:
  IDLE: not serving
  INIT: initiating the internet link
  RDY: ready to serve pages, didn't get any request yet
  SERV: last request was successfully completed
  400: last request was completed with a 400 error (Bad request)
  404: last request was completed with a 404 error (Resource not found)
  500: last request was completed with a 500 error (Internal error)
  RBT: last request was a robot (search engine) and I deflected it

Note: the supported version of nHTTPd is still 2.037 for at least one 
week, as I may very well have introduced new bugs.

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #48
*************************