Subject: npds Digest V2 #61

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Mon, 03 Sep 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 061

In This Issue:
		[NPDS] Re: Updates Website: nHTTPd 2.039 & Tracker Client 2.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 22:42:33 +0200
From: Paul Guyot <nospam_pguyot_at_kallisys_dot_net>
Subject: [NPDS] Re: Updates Website: nHTTPd 2.039 & Tracker Client 2.035

>Ah, yes. That clears it up. I seem to remember reading this note way, way
>back in time, but it didn't click with me until now. All the more reason
>to have a team start revamping the NPDS docs to include all of these
>third-party tips and other addenda.
>
>Or is documentation on your to-do list as well Paul? :)

Bah, it would be great if I was helped in this task. It's great to 
see that Adam started to work on NPDS so I don't feel like the only 
developer for this branch of NPDS for the Newton modules (the tracker 
server is mainly Victor's project). Curiously, I got plenty of mails 
of people asking if they could help me for the ATA project once I did 
most of the analyzing work and nothing for NPDS :-)

However, I think that I'm going soon to work on the 3.0 server & 
modules. So I don't want to waste your time with writing 
documentation for things that will surely change (like this folders 
thing).

Paul
-- 
Home page: http://www.kallisys.com/
Newton-powered WebServer: http://newt.dyndns.org:8080/

------------------------------

Subject: [NPDS] Documentation revisions [Was: Updates Website...]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 15:02:06 -0600
From: Grant Hutchinson <nospam_grant_at_splorp_dot_com>

In a previous message, Paul Guyot typed vigorously:

>Bah, it would be great if I was helped in this task. It's great to 
>see that Adam started to work on NPDS so I don't feel like the only 
>developer for this branch of NPDS for the Newton modules (the tracker 
>server is mainly Victor's project).

Man, if I knew my way around NTK better, I'd be all over NPDS... I guess 
we'll have to see how the Blogger transport interface stuff goes, right 
Paul? ;)

>However, I think that I'm going soon to work on the 3.0 server
>& modules. So I don't want to waste your time with writing 
>documentation for things that will surely change (like this
>folders thing).

Good call. I will be first in line (after Josh of course...) to be part 
of the team to work on the 3.0 documentation. I just love making screen 
dumps and writing captions!

g.

......................................................................

Grant Hutchinson                       Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996.    http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings.    http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain.    http://www.splorp.com/newton/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #61
*************************