Subject: npds Digest V2 #75

From: Listar <nospam_listar_at_ml.free_dot_fr>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:11:16 +0200 (CEST)

------------------------------------
npds Digest	Sun, 30 Sep 2001	Volume: 02  Issue: 075

In This Issue:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: [NPDS] Specifying sort order in NoteServ?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:15:58 -0600
From: Grant Hutchinson <nospam_grant_at_splorp_dot_com>

Does anyone know of a way to change the default sort order of the notes 
displayed using <NOTE_LIST> and <POST_LIST>? Instead of least recent note 
to most recent, I's like to have most recent note to least recent?

I know of a way to do it using a very convoluted (read: clunky) 
JavaScript array, but I thought maybe there was another built-in (read: 
handier) preference.

Thought? Or is this on the 3.0 wish list already?

g.

......................................................................

Grant Hutchinson                       Interface Considerations & Toys

Live video served fresh since 1996.    http://www.splorp.com/
Now fortified with daily ramblings.    http://www.splorp.com/blog/
Newton. It's the Palm with a brain.    http://www.splorp.com/newton/

------------------------------

End of npds Digest V2 #75
*************************